Blessed by our diversity and empowered by God’s love, we seek to live the principles of Truth as revealed by our Way-Shower, Jesus Christ.
We’re glad you’re here.
Are you spiritual but haven’t found a church that fits? If so, we invite you to try Unity. Unity Church in Norman:
- Celebrates the Divinity within each person regardless of race, creed or sexual orientation;
- Honors the Truth in all spiritual paths and all religions;
- Understands that spiritual growth is not about someone telling you what to believe, but is an inside-out process — discovering the power that is within you.
We invite you to explore the prayerful and powerful path that is Unity.
If you’re new to us, you may want to watch the videos below and read more about Unity on these pages: What is Unity? ♥ Unity’s 5 Basic Principles ♥ Is Unity a Church? ♥ How Unity Began ♥ Learn More About Unity.
Life is Calling – Reach Higher
Spiritual is defined as “the atmosphere of God; characterized by the ascendency of Spirit; showing much refinement and thought.” Since most of what we practice is about “thinking,” what is it that we want in our lives, we are going to focus our thoughts on “what works” and how to fit it into our lives on a daily basis. Most of this work is done in our “Owner’s Manual” or journal.
Most of these practices are not the usual ones of meditation or using affirmations. Everything in our lives is spiritual, so, everything that goes on is important is a a way to deepen our experiences.
August 3 – What is important in life? – We need to determine what is valuable, what we can release, and what needs our attention.
August 10 – Catch what you are thinking – What we are today comes from our thoughts of yesterday, and our present thoughts build our lives of tomorrow. Our life is the creation of our mind. the Buddha
August 17 – Decide what gives you joy – The best way to pay for a lovely moment is to enjoy it. Richard Bach
August 24 – Act in accordance with Spiritual Principles – If you doubt your own principles, nothing will work for you.
August 31 – What is the Best Spiritual Practice? – The best is the one or two that work for you, that lead you forward in your life, and where you can gain the peace of mind and contentment you are striving for in life.
Affirmation: As I say “yes” to God and to life, I know that all I do allows me to see life in a way that allows me to delve deeply into my mind in order to gain the lessons and use the understanding in a new and different way. Thank you God for all of what is in my life.
Being on a Spiritual Path…
- Gives us a greater sense and realization of the growing Good in our lives. It reminds us that if others can demonstrate great things in their lives, so can we.
- Connects us with the Wisdom of the Universe to teach us how to create a world around us that works all the time for everybody.
- Allows the guidance and direction of God to enhance our inspiration and lead us into a greater freedom to experience our lives.
- Creates a feeling of comfort, confidence, strength, and peace of mind to step into our future.
- Creates a higher consciousness to recognize the abundance of good that surrounds us.
- Opens greater possibilities and opportunities for us in every area of life.
- Allows us to dwell upon the magnitude of the Universe and realize that we are a part of the whole and that we are never alone.
- Gives us a practical application of how to use God in our lives for our benefit and success.
- Puts us into a community of like-minded individuals who support us, encourage us, and uplift us into our greater good.
- It puts us in the company of people who are excited about life, happy with who they are, and are the movers and shakers as great examples of what is possible.
Remember, you are always,
Dr. Cindy Flor-Lambert