Blessed by our diversity and empowered by God’s love, we seek to live the principles of Truth as revealed by our Way-Shower, Jesus Christ.
We’re glad you’re here.
Are you spiritual but haven’t found a church that fits? If so, we invite you to try Unity. Unity Church in Norman:
- Celebrates the Divinity within each person regardless of race, creed or sexual orientation;
- Honors the Truth in all spiritual paths and all religions;
- Understands that spiritual growth is not about someone telling you what to believe, but is an inside-out process — discovering the power that is within you.
We invite you to explore the prayerful and powerful path that is Unity.
If you’re new to us, you may want to watch the videos below and read more about Unity on these pages: What is Unity? ♥ Unity’s 5 Basic Principles ♥ Is Unity a Church? ♥ How Unity Began ♥ Learn More About Unity.
Being on a Spiritual Path…
- Gives us a greater sense and realization of the growing Good in our lives. It reminds us that if others can demonstrate great things in their lives, so can we.
- Connects us with the Wisdom of the Universe to teach us how to create a world around us that works all the time for everybody.
- Allows the guidance and direction of God to enhance our inspiration and lead us into a greater freedom to experience our lives.
- Creates a feeling of comfort, confidence, strength, and peace of mind to step into our future.
- Creates a higher consciousness to recognize the abundance of good that surrounds us.
- Opens greater possibilities and opportunities for us in every area of life.
- Allows us to dwell upon the magnitude of the Universe and realize that we are a part of the whole and that we are never alone.
- Gives us a practical application of how to use God in our lives for our benefit and success.
- Puts us into a community of like-minded individuals who support us, encourage us, and uplift us into our greater good.
- It puts us in the company of people who are excited about life, happy with who they are, and are the movers and shakers as great examples of what is possible.
Life is Calling
October 5 – Reach Higher…With Your Switch Turned On – Too often we go through life using just one burner. It is time to get cooking on all of the burners as we switch on to what all of life has for us.
October 12 – Is It Time for Your “Soul-Check?” – It is time to check in with all that we wanted to accomplish back in January and see where we are, how far we’ve gotten, and what is left to do.
October 19 – Redefining Your Soul Qualities – Soul is that creative part of our minds that takes the ideas and allows God to offer up the highest and best for all of us.
October 26 – Nurturing the Soul – Doing all that is necessary to feel fulfilled, aligned with the Divine Spirit within and allowing all that is in our lives to be what makes us happy, filled with joy, and juices up our lives.
Affirmation: As I say “yes” to God and to Life, I know that Infinite Spirit within me is always urging me on to not only expand my mind, my spirit and my emotions, but is giving me the new ideas for expanding the joy and happiness in my life. Life is so good.