Blessed by our diversity and empowered by God’s love, we seek to live the principles of Truth as revealed by our Way-Shower, Jesus Christ.
We’re glad you’re here.
Are you spiritual but haven’t found a church that fits? If so, we invite you to try Unity. Unity Church in Norman:
- Celebrates the Divinity within each person regardless of race, creed or sexual orientation;
- Honors the Truth in all spiritual paths and all religions;
- Understands that spiritual growth is not about someone telling you what to believe, but is an inside-out process — discovering the power that is within you.
We invite you to explore the prayerful and powerful path that is Unity.
If you’re new to us, you may want to watch the videos below and read more about Unity on these pages: What is Unity? ♥ Unity’s 5 Basic Principles ♥ Is Unity a Church? ♥ How Unity Began ♥ Learn More About Unity.
Being on a Spiritual Path…
- Gives us a greater sense and realization of the growing Good in our lives. It reminds us that if others can demonstrate great things in their lives, so can we.
- Connects us with the Wisdom of the Universe to teach us how to create a world around us that works all the time for everybody.
- Allows the guidance and direction of God to enhance our inspiration and lead us into a greater freedom to experience our lives.
- Creates a feeling of comfort, confidence, strength, and peace of mind to step into our future.
- Creates a higher consciousness to recognize the abundance of good that surrounds us.
- Opens greater possibilities and opportunities for us in every area of life.
- Allows us to dwell upon the magnitude of the Universe and realize that we are a part of the whole and that we are never alone.
- Gives us a practical application of how to use God in our lives for our benefit and success.
- Puts us into a community of like-minded individuals who support us, encourage us, and uplift us into our greater good.
- It puts us in the company of people who are excited about life, happy with who they are, and are the movers and shakers as great examples of what is possible.
Life is Calling…Reach Higher
December 7 – Fountain of Good Feeling – In order to manifest your highest and best, you need to stay in a mental and physical state of feeling good.
December 14 – Giving and Receiving the Gifts – The greatest gifts we have are the gifts of character. What is it that you need to cultivate in your character in order to receive more of what the Universe has for you?
December 21 – We are Surrounded by Grace – Grace shows up now and again to remind us that the world is marvelously mysterious. O Magazine
December 28 – The Power of Completion – We need completion in order to experience satisfaction or a feeling of fulfillment. Lets finish 2014 on a high note!
Affirmation: As I say “yes” to God and to Life, I know that by feeling good, I can tackle and accomplish all that I have set in my mind. I love the feeling of being done knowing that all in my life is now perfect, whole and complete. Thank you God for all is truly well in my life. And so it is.