Blessed by our diversity and empowered by God’s love, we seek to live the principles of Truth as revealed by our Way-Shower, Jesus Christ.
We’re glad you’re here.
Are you spiritual but haven’t found a church that fits? If so, we invite you to try Unity. Unity Church in Norman:
- Celebrates the Divinity within each person regardless of race, creed or sexual orientation;
- Honors the Truth in all spiritual paths and all religions;
- Understands that spiritual growth is not about someone telling you what to believe, but is an inside-out process — discovering the power that is within you.
We invite you to explore the prayerful and powerful path that is Unity.
If you’re new to us, you may want to watch the videos below and read more about Unity on these pages: What is Unity? ♥ Unity’s 5 Basic Principles ♥ Is Unity a Church? ♥ How Unity Began ♥ Learn More About Unity.
Being on a Spiritual Path…
- Gives us a greater sense and realization of the growing Good in our lives. It reminds us that if others can demonstrate great things in their lives, so can we.
- Connects us with the Wisdom of the Universe to teach us how to create a world around us that works all the time for everybody.
- Allows the guidance and direction of God to enhance our inspiration and lead us into a greater freedom to experience our lives.
- Creates a feeling of comfort, confidence, strength, and peace of mind to step into our future.
- Creates a higher consciousness to recognize the abundance of good that surrounds us.
- Opens greater possibilities and opportunities for us in every area of life.
- Allows us to dwell upon the magnitude of the Universe and realize that we are a part of the whole and that we are never alone.
- Gives us a practical application of how to use God in our lives for our benefit and success.
- Puts us into a community of like-minded individuals who support us, encourage us, and uplift us into our greater good.
- It puts us in the company of people who are excited about life, happy with who they are, and are the movers and shakers as great examples of what is possible.
Life is Calling
There are realities we all share, regardless of our nationality, language, or individual tastes. As we need food, so do we need emotional nourishment: love, kindness, appreciation, and support from others. J. Donald Walters
November 2 – The Value of Remembering what’s important in our lives is how we nourish ourselves.
November 9 – Be A Person of Value – Live in such a way that there is always something deeper on the inside than anyone could ever see on the outside. Thomas ‘aKempis
November 16 – The Art of Appreciation – Take the 21-day test. Stop yourself from complaining about anything for 21 days and see what happens in your life.
November 23 – Happy Thanksgiving – The process is not complete until we have discovered that substance of Spirit, that essence of reality that underlies everything.
November 30 – Universal Necessities – Appreciate this and every moment no matter how imperfect, for this moment is your life. Taro Gold
Affirmation of the Month: As I say “yes” to God and to Life, I know that as I deeply appreciate, value and nourish myself, I am able to deeply appreciate, value and nourish all that is around me. All this leads me into a profound understanding of how the Spirit of God operates in my life as I experience more of what Life has to offer. I know that I am truly blessed in every area of my life.